|Tuesday morning||St Martin of Tours||8:00am – 9.10am||$18 with
|Friday morning||St Martin of Tours||9:15am – 10:30am||$18 with
|Saturday morning||St Martin of Tours||9.30am – 10.45am||$18 with
Week classes will break during
We also offer custom designed classes for your organisation or group. We will work with you to identify the needs of your group and design and lead a series of classes, workshops or retreats to ensure participants get the most out of their experience
Register online for classes or drop in to the a session half hour early.
All classes are held at St Martin’s Community Centre, St Martin of Tours, Silk St, Rosanna
(Cnr of Silk St and Lower Plenty Road, Opposite Church).
Parking is available in the Community Centre Car Park
Custom designed classes for your organisation or group
- We have taught one off classes at VCE students holistic retreats (Loyola College).
- We have taught at major exhibitions such as the Free Trade Fair held at Federation Square.
- We have taught and done demonstrations at the Mind Body and Spirit Festival at Exhibition Buildings.
- We can come to you for a minimum of $100 for up to 10 people to experience a small group in the comfort of your home.
- Kath teaches at Latrobe University on Mondays at 6.00pm
Suitable for all ages and ideal for people with injuries or other health issues.
Kath and Pat will assess you to make sure that you have achieved a certain level of experience prior to participating in the intermediate level class.
Everybody needs restorative yoga! You may be experiencing a stressful period or recovering from injuries or just feeling low in energy. Whatever the reason, restorative yoga will gently revive and de-stress you guaranteed!!!!
DVD now available
Continue your practice at home with our new DVD. See a taste of the session below! Plus find the full warm up and disclaimer here.